Friday, September 9, 2011

You Can Take the Girl out of the 50's...

Hey friends...I write today to give a very brief "farewell address." Blogging about 50's homemaking has been something fun for me to do, but as you can tell by the sparse posting of late, it's difficult to be consistent with it. More than anything, it's been tough to find time to add 50's homemaking experiments into my hectic daily routine which includes regular homemaking and keeping up with my son (who is developing an iron will these days!).
So, I'm ending the Move Over, June blog and starting up a new one - one that will be mostly just fun for me, but I hope to give an accurate picture of my life - one I am realizing more than ever is blessed beyond my wildest dreams. I get to be a stay at home mom (during the week at least), I have a wonderful husband who works hard to provide for us, and an amazing son who brings me joy every day. I'd like to spend more time blogging about that which I hold dear - although that gets hectic at times, too!
I will post a link on this blog to my new blog very soon - in case anyone is interested in following or just checking in from time to time. I'm sure there will be 50's tidbits here and there in the new blog - after all, you can take the girl out of the 50's, but you can't take the 50's out of the girl!
Thanks to all for keeping up with me here! This is June Wanna-Be, signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment